These delicate glass planters are fantastic for decorating any part of the house that we want to fill with a touch of charm. They are designed to give more attention to those plants that we have forgotten but are great for increasing the attractiveness of the room.
There are glass terrariums that are used to place some cactus as if it were a real desert landscape. We can also find glass orchid pots, some have these flowers that are even more beautiful in a glass pot.
- Plantas Ø11-12
- Recrea el hábitat de las orquídeas
- Facilita su riego por inmersión
- Diseñado por Jordi Vilardell y Mertixell Vidal
- Riego una vez por semana para mantener la humedad en las raíces
Ideally, these pots should be used with plants that do not require much water. Remember that some glass pots do not have a drainage hole and if we go too far with the watering it would leave all the substrate waterlogged. This is one of the reasons why dry land plants are used for these types of pots.
The best selling glass pots
Why buy glass pots?
They are mainly used to decorate any part of the house. Some people like to have a small terrarium full of cactus in the bathroom, in the office or on the dining table. These glass pots have something that even without plants already improve the decoration of the house.
Although it is best to fill it with small cactus-like plants, aloe or decorative flowers that require little water. Remember that these pots and terrariums do not have a drainage hole. So we will have to use a layered substrate that besides being good for maintaining humidity, is even more beautiful.
- Sempervivum are some of the easiest and most grateful plants we know
- You'll receive 4 different, well rooted plants from our assortiment
- Potsize: 9cm
I almost forgot something very curious, in the case of having a glass pot with plants in the bathroom, you will see that with the same humidity of the environment that is created when you take a shower you will almost not have to water it. In summertime is when one must remember to add a little water.
There are substrates that are great for making our plants even more comfortable in a glass pot. It is a substrate that retains moisture longer than any other. It is one hundred percent natural, does not smell and does not generate odors. I’m talking about California red worm humus.
- 5 different Cactus - small collection
- Ten of the most popular cactus in a set
- This set includes 5 different cactus in a 5.5cm pot selected by us
- Age: approx. 2 years
- potsize:: 5,5cm - Height: 8-15cm
The texture of this substrate is very similar to that of ground coffee. Bring moisture and many nutrients to your plants with this ecological fertilizer. It looks great as a decoration, some friends have even asked me how do I grow a plant in a pot full of coffee hehe
There are people who are capable of creating authentic masterpieces of decoration. A cactus over here, another one over there, some stones on this side and “boila”, they already have mounted a round glass pot with an interior decoration that will delight any visitor.
- Colección de 10 plantas suculentas diferentes.
- Contiene algunas de las variedades más populares.
- Edad aproximada: 2 años.
- Altura: 8-15 cm.
- Plantas fáciles de cultivar en lugares soleados y secos.
Many varieties of cactus can be found in any Aki, ikea or even large shopping mall. If it is true that in that site you are going to be able to find many cactus and dry plants, but buying live cactus in this page you will be able to choose the one that you like more and without pricking your fingers 😛
It is increasingly common to see terrariums filled with cactus and decorative plants in the most committed restaurants for their vintage and elegant decoration. It’s very likely that when you get the bill you’ll want to headbutt the cactus terrarium, but then you’ll also have to pay for it and the bill will increase even more 😛
- Material: Alta Bormioli, silicona Vidrio.
- Para poder colocar o colgar. Tamaño ideal para pequeñas ventana, mesa, mesa pequeña.
- Más ideal, si emparejado con blanco Roca, piedras o acrílico.
- Super idea de decoración para casa, jardín, bodas o vacaciones. es ayuda a embellecen y limpiar su...
- Tamaño: la bola es de 10,2 cm de ancho con una parte inferior plana y top lazo para colgar y un...
Hanging glass pots
That’s right, as you can also find hanging glass pots. The only drawback to this type of hanging pot is that you have to make a hole in the roof. Although there are also some that come with a metal stand to be placed directly on a surface.
Some people hang them on a shelf or somewhere in the house where you don’t have to make a hole to hook the pot. It’s not much of a trauma to have to drill the roof anyway. Think about it once, put the cue and a good hook in it and you can put your glass pot on the roof.
- Ideal para otras plantas suculentas, bromeliaceae (musgo de jungla, bromeliaceae).
- Material: Alta calidad, resistente al calor, vidrio de borosilicato.
- Perfecta junto con piedras, piedras blancas o acrílico. ninguna plantas incluido en el envío.
- Adecuado para el balcón/jardín, muebles, apartamento, etc. elegante decoración para cada hogar....
- Tamaño: diámetro 7,9 cm, altura 14 cm. Diámetro de la apertura redonda: 3,8 cm. Mkouo es una...
This type of hanging glass planters are great as a decorative element. It’s amazing how much value a room can gain from a few of these strategically placed pots. Best of all, if we use plants that don’t require much water, we can save ourselves from having to water them too often.
Glass Orchid Pots
The time has come to talk about these beautiful, beautiful flowering plants. It may be that their cultivation seems delicate “a priori” but you will see that it is not as complicated as we have been led to believe. These plants like most take their nutrients from the roots.
- Diámetro superior: 13 cm.
- Diámetro inferior: 9 cm.
- Diseño discreto, elegante, sostenible y elegante.
- Material: 100% vidrio reciclado.
- Altura: 15 cm.
I imagine you’ve ever put some flowers in a vase of water to make it last a little longer. But unfortunately these flowers are not able to take root through the stem just by putting them in a container with water. Orchids are the opposite case as they are able to take root in record time.
Do you know why we use glass pots for orchids?
It seems like a complicated question but you’ll see that the answer is very simple. Well, it’s used to be able to observe the state of the roots. With a pot made of a non-crystalline material we could not directly see the state of the roots. They could be rotting and we would not know it unless we took it out of the container.
- Altura de la planta (incluida la maceta): 50 cm
- Entrega contiene 2 plantas naturales
- Tamaño de la olla Ø: 12 cm
- Número de brotes: 2
- rojo vivo con un labio de color naranja.
And this is the mystery why glass pots are used to put orchids, simply to control the health of the roots of our most beautiful orchids. Remember to change the water in the pot once a week so that the roots do not rot 😛
Types of plants to put in glass pots
We have seen that the most normal is to use cactus varieties and some dry plants. We must bear in mind that these glass pots are for use inside the house and are intended for decorative use. Although each person can give it the use that he or she thinks is convenient and necessary, for that we are free 😛
In addition to glass pots or glass planters, you can also find these products:
Última actualización el 2020-02-24 / Enlaces de afiliados / Imágenes de la API para Afiliados