The pots made of coconut fiber are of natural origin. And apart from being natural they are also very original. They are decorative pieces used to create warmer and more relaxing environments. These types of pots can be hung from the ceiling, from the wall or there are even some with a support for flat surfaces.
These fantastic hanging pots with coconut fiber will give a special touch to that forgotten corner of the house. They also look great hanging on our patio wall. Imagine sitting in your garden on a hot summer night watching your plants as they hang from these beautiful pots.
- Hecho de fibra de cacao natural, seguro y natural.
- El forro es plegable para un ajuste fácil y fácil de usar.
- Se puede ajustar según el tamaño de su maceta.
- Esta almohadilla mantiene la humedad en la maceta, reduciendo el tiempo de riego.
- Adecuado para decorar el hogar flores y plantas, brindándole el disfrute visual ecológico original
Although it is very typical to see these types of pots hanging from the ceiling or wall, we also have models that are designed to be placed on any surface. They will look great on a shelf or piece of furniture in the house. Or even under the stairs on top of that small piece of furniture that doesn’t quite show its beauty.
The best selling coconut pots in our shop
Why buy hanging coconut fiber pots?
These eco-friendly pots are made from coconut fiber. It is a natural product from the skin of the coconut. This type of fibre has been used very well to make one of the most sought-after pots on the market. It is true that although it is one of the most sold, it is also one of the most loved.
There’s something about these hanging coconut pots that so many people like. Nowadays you can find an infinite number of models and shapes. The most common pot is the one we see hanging from the ceiling, wow, the one that comes with a metal chain or rope to be able to hang from the ceiling or anywhere with an adequate height.
- Perfecto para agregar un aire fresco y elegante a su decoración sin ocupar espacio en la mesa. Las...
- La planta plastico colgante es excelente usado en macetas para una exhibición realmente exuberante,...
- Las enredadera artificial exterior se fabrican con material plástico de alta calidad, resistente a...
- Bonitas hiedra artificial exterior para cocinas domésticas, salas de estar, habitaciones, mesas,...
- La longitud total del plantas colgantes artificiales es de aproximadamente 69 cm, Viene en 2...
Some people like to put an artificial plant inside, so they forget about watering. This idea is quite good for places where coconut pots are used as a decorative element. But I am convinced that you will enjoy much more filling these pots with natural plants.
They don’t always have to hang from the ceiling either. You can simply put up a nice wall bracket and hook up your coconut pot. It’s just another way to decorate any wall you want. This way is ideal for decorating the outside of our house. It also looks great on the wall in the patio.
- 1. Material: hierro + palma de coco
- 2. Métodos de producción: semimanual.
- 3. Forma de uso: lavabo colgante.
- 4. Escena aplicable: balcones, salones, ventanas, etc.
- 5. Tamaño aproximado: 33 x 27 x 25 cm.
As with any pot on the market, coconut pots come in a variety of shapes. You can find pots with coconut fibre in a triangular or even square shape. As I always say this is to the liking of each person, I love the ones with a round or circular shape, but that already depends on each person.
You can also find coconut pots designed to decorate our walls. This peculiar way of placing coconut pots will give a new meaning to our life. Maybe I’ve gone a bit too far in describing the moment but what I mean is that they will look great on our wall.
It’s another way of hanging pots with coconut fiber and the truth that they look really original. As you can see the decorative possibilities with these pots is very wide. You just have to let your imagination run wild and find the best place to hang one of our inexpensive coconut fiber pots.
If you thought the decorative options for these pots were over, you haven’t seen the coconut fiber stands for placing our favorite plants on any surface. They have the visual joy of fiber combined with the elegance and subtlety of a beautiful metal stand.
- The folding design is humanized, it will be convenient for storage.
- This pot rack is easy to assemble with the installation instructions provided.
- The elegant and beautiful appearance complements most existing plants. It is exactly the right...
- Our beautiful independent mini wood coat rack is beautiful and attractive. It is perfect to place...
- Fuerte y robusto: Soporte de hierro + Tablilla de hierro + Estera de pies redondos (Alta...
How to plant in coconut fiber pots?
Here we can find two different ways to place the plants in these pots. There are people who prefer to put the plant directly into the substrate, while there are others who place the plant in a plastic pot and put it inside the coconut pot.
The upper part is filled with more coconut fibre and gives the impression that the whole pot is made of this material. Actually, both ways are good because coconut fibre is a material that allows water drainage so you won’t have problems if you overwater.
- ❤100% substrato natural. Hecho de fibra de coco natural, no es tóxico y no daña a su mascota de...
- ❤Proporciona a las aves un ambiente natural. Ideal para terrarios naturales
- ❤Su pájaro se sentirá seguro y cálido en el espacio confinado y cueva natural.
- ❤Puede usarse como sustrato de varias especies de anfibios, pájaros y reptiles de ambiente...
- ❤Proporciona un substrato natural para que vivan las plantas. Ideal para aves y pequeños animales...
Personally, I prefer to fill the container with a good substrate made of coconut fiber and worm humus. This combination is fabulous for keeping the moisture in and making our plant healthy. This mixture of substrate is very good for retaining more water for irrigation and avoiding having to water daily.
- 100 % por fibra de coco totalmente natural, compactada y deshidratada para facilitar su manejo y ser...
- Hidratar con agua para conseguir unos 7-8 lde fibra de coco natural
- La fibra de coco es un producto aireado y esponjoso, que retiene agua y nutrientes asimilables para...
How to make coconut fibre pots?
I am not very handy at DIY but I know that there are some people who make their own pots from this material. I think they make it by pressing the material well with some hot mold. But I tell you I’m not an expert in making pots with coconut fibre. My recommendation is that you buy it ready-made 😛
- Apta para exterior e interior.
- Gancho para colgar.
Coconut orchid pots
Speaking of pots made of coconut fiber, there are people who use these pots for their orchids. The truth is that the beauty of these flowers is enhanced in conjunction with a coconut pot. On the one hand the beauty of the orchids and on the other hand the natural part that the coconut fibre offers.
If you are looking for coconut fibre pots for your orchids you will most likely find it in our online shop. We sell coconut pots in all possible shapes and models. However, the best pot for your orchid is a pressed coconut pot, like the one I show you below 🙂
Coconut fiber jiffys to germinate seeds
These small “pots” are great for germinating seeds or placing grafts to develop their first root. They are small blocks of pressed coconut fiber that when you put them in water they get soaked and expand their size. Once they get their final shape you can place the seed or cuttings inside them.
Remember to make a hole in the center as in the image above. It is in that small hole that you must place the seed or the cutting you intend to root. I usually use a pencil or any object that allows you to make a hole in the middle of the jiffy. You don’t have to drill the bottom.
It is very comfortable because it keeps the humidity for several days. I almost forgot something important, when the jiffy expands and gets its final shape, squeeze it a little bit to get out the excess water and avoid the stem of the cutting or the seed you decide to put in it to rot. You will see how from now on it will be a regular product in your germinations.
In addition to pots with coconut fibre, you can also find these products:
Actualizado el 2020-08-06 / Enlaces de afiliados / Imágenes de la API para Afiliados de Amazon, Pixabay y Freepik.